Increase employee productivity and reduce expensive paper, telephony, and hardware costs by integrating fax into your front-office, back-office, and desktop applications.
Your business faces increasing pressure to improve employee and process productivity, and to reduce operational costs. OpenText RightFax meets these challenges by integrating and automating fax and document distribution with your existing business applications. This lets you reduce costs, increase employee productivity, and decrease risks associated with stand-alone fax machines and unsecure email communications.
RightFax, the market-leading network fax server solution, automates time-intensive manual paper-driven processes by integrating them into your business applications and systems. Learn how the benefits of RightFax save you time and money by redefining and modernising fax and document distribution within your company.
Quickly impact your ROI by streamlining document workflow, reducing costs and increasing productivity.
Now more than ever your organisation needs to:
- Lower costs
- Increase employee efficiency with fax to email and email to fax
- Integrate fax seamlessly from within business applications
- Send and receive faxes by integrating fax with your MFPs/MFDs
- Unify communications for voice, data and fax
- Prove compliance and improve audit-readiness
RightFax fax software has met these needs for 25 years. It continues to lead the market by integrating secure fax automation into email, front offices, back offices, the web, MFPs, and nearly any system or application.
Minimise the time and money you spend on secure document exchange
Efficiency and Productivity
- Increase productivity by sending, receiving, and managing faxes from virtually all desktop and email applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and any SMTP client.
- Shorten business cycles and improve business processes by integrating RightFax fax software with ERP, CRM and ECM back-office applications.
- Eliminate time-consuming manual faxing and the cost of operating and maintaining stand-alone fax machines.
- Maximise productivity and improve ROI by integrating with leading MFPs.
- Reduce transmission time by using RightFax Internet Connector to send large faxes without the worry of long transfer times, failures, or channel congestion.
- Simplify fax telephony deployments and reduce IT burden with RightFax Connect, which lets you send and receive faxes via the cloud.
- Use the RightFax Internet Connector to verify recipients, confirm receipt, and avoid transmission failure with PSTN fax backup.
Cost Reduction, Recovery and Avoidance
- Eliminate or minimise long distance charges by leveraging least-cost routing to route outbound faxes between RightFax servers on a LAN or WAN.
- Further reduce telephony charges by consolidating traffic to eliminate phone lines, and scheduling fax transmissions to use off-peak phone rates.
- Eliminate fax phone call costs with RightFax Internet Connector, which bypasses the telephone network and sends documents securely via a direct Internet connection.
- Lower TCO by implementing a virtual RightFax environment for performance optimisation, load-balancing, redundancy, and disaster recovery.
- Prevent expensive audit failures with a full audit trail.
- Leverage your existing VoIP Infrastructure with Fax over IP (FoIP) to extend your VoIP/unified communications backbone by integrating fax.
- Improve industry compliance by integrating vertical applications with RightFax for increased security and privacy.
- Protect your investment by starting with the RightFax add-on modules, connectors and fax channels you need, and add capability as your business grows.
- Comply with privacy laws by sending faxes, which are more secure than regular email because they are a point-to-point data transmission, between the sender and receiver with receipt notifications.
- Keep your content secure while sending it fast over the Internet with the RightFax Internet Connector, which uses a registration database, encryption, and digital signatures.
- Deliver encrypted PDFs, and files of any type, via secure email to fax with certified delivery.
- Prove who sent what when with an archive of tamper-proof, non-repudiable, universal fax communications.