The all-in-one Skype for Business server with a built-in SBC and VoIP gateway
Analysts agree that the Microsoft Lync is quickly gaining traction not only as a Unified Communications platform, but as a complete IP-PBX replacement. The initial release of Lync squarely focused on the large enterprise that had a complete staff of Microsoft Certified engineers or partners at their disposal. The complexity of a Lync installation puts implementation beyond the capacity of most SMBs. Complexity is increased when a Lync installation is integrated with the PSTN, either through traditional telephony interfaces or with a SIP trunk.
To help the SMB manage this complexity, Sangoma has created Express for Lync, the all-in-one Lync server appliance with a built-in VoIP gateway and SBC. The appliance is “right-sized” to support installations of up to 1 000 users, with the required software pre-loaded onto the appliance.
With Express for Lync, Sangoma brings its considerable telecom knowledge to the Microsoft Lync ecosystem allowing connections to SIP trunks or legacy PSTN or PBX. Sangoma makes deploying a Lync system much simpler, faster, and more cost-effective with everything all in one box and all software pre-installed, saving hours or days of work.
- All-in-one turnkey solution in one appliance
- Lync/Skype For Business tested and qualified VoIP Gateway and Session Border Controller
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition equipped with Hyper-V
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Remote user support view Microsoft Lync Edge Server Role
- Active Directory support
- 1,000 user support with a single unit
- TDM Trunking via VoIP Gateway
- SIP Trunking via SBC
- SIP Trunking with PSTN Failover via SBC and VoIP Gateway
- Office 365 with Voice/Lync Server on-premise integration